One's True Colors One's True Colors

The collision detection is fucking wacky. The music is also a little too high pitched at times for me to find it pleasant. Interesting concept and character, but ultimately much too frustrating.

Castle Tower Escape Castle Tower Escape

I can't figure out what I'm supposed to be doing with these gems. There doesn't appear to be anything else to do.

Cubles Cubles

I am following the instructions, but the game is not working. It registers the first click, but won't allow me to select an area/rectangle. I am using chrome, which I assume is just not compatible, but if that's true it should be mentioned in the description. I am very disappointed as the game seems very appealing otherwise. But that doesn't really matter if I can't even play it.

DoveHunter DoveHunter

Super laggy. Graphics are cute, but without being able to play that's all I can give you.

.Loneliness. .Loneliness.

Is interesting, but I do not like that suicide is seen as the best answer. That killing yourself means you will be happy forever. It seems the person who wrote this has very little understanding of depression and suicide/suicidal thoughts. I do not like the message and the format is unoriginal.

Sugar's DressUp World Sugar's DressUp World

Cute, but needs a replay button and possibly levels.

simanu responds:

Currently two different tasks are built in - more will come soon in the next update! :-) Replay button is also under progress. Thanks for your feedback - do you have any wishes/ideas for new dressing items or new locations?

BlackLight BlackLight

I love this! Make a sequel please! :D

Escape from ice mountain Escape from ice mountain

Good game, but, "Once again the kingdom it once was"? Technically, it's not grammatically incorrect, but I feel that could have been worded much better. This is not a big deal, although it does bother me.

When life gives you lemon When life gives you lemon

Cute and fun game; would give 5 stars if finished.

Daydream Forest 2 Daydream Forest 2

I'm beginning to doubt that there ARE even 25 moons in that picture. A hint system of some kind would make this game much more enjoyable to me. I'm missing two moon shapes and it is driving me crazy.